Monday, July 23, 2007

Preparations for tomorrow...

Tomorrow the boat goes to Buzz's Marine in Kearney for an oil injection pump test. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Preparations for that include the trailer wiring made 100%...which I did last nite , wearing a thick coat of mosquito spray. Also, taking three 5-gallon gas cans with, since the gas in kearney is 30 cents cheaper than it is locally. The new tilt/trim pump should be here today - gratz Arco Marine in Florida on making a fine product and earning my business, and 316$ - and it will be nice to get that finally fixxed. I'm also going to get the battery warrantied for the blazer while I am at it. We'll also be coming home with more pictures of the boat, and a whole bunch of pics from the mini-vacation we took in the black hills over Memorial Day weekend.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day indeed.

No comments: