Monday, July 16, 2007

The beginning...

I grew up in Minnesota. Land of ten thousand lakes. Fishing. Boating. Summer fun. Somehow I forgot all that somewhere along the line in my early twenties. Working the late shifts at various machine shops...working as much overtime as I could get. Trying hard to make enough money to pay the bills and keep enough in my pocket to feel like I was succeeding. I am sure many of you can identify with that.

I met the love of my life and moved to Arizona to be with her. Not much in the area of watersports in Arizona for an easily sunburned "loved the cold hates the heat" norweigeian guy like me. Now, some 5 years later and we have since moved to Nebraska, and were less than 40 minutes from a few lakes/fishing holes, so we decided it was time to get a boat. And thats where this story really begins.

No comments: